How much do you charge to rent my property?
- $175 – Initial Setup Fee for homes/condos. This is a one-time fee which is due when the property management agreement is signed.
- $350 — Initial Setup Fee for 4-plexes.
- $200 – Reserve Account Balance ($350 for 4-plexes). This must be maintained at all times for the normal payment of minor expenses on behalf of the owner.
- Management Fee – 10% charge of monthly rent paid.
- Marketing fee – The property owner is responsible for covering the cost of advertising.
- $350 Leasing Fee for single-family homes, $250 for condos or for each unit in a 4-plex.
How much will my property rent for?
We can recommend a rental amount through a comparable market analysis and by inspecting the property. Please contact New Vision Property Management for your free market analysis.
What does the Initial Setup Fee include?
- Market evaluation
- Property Inspection
- Property Evaluation
- Initial setup for Owner including all info regarding homeowner association & home warranty
- Coordinating and signing lease and are necessary paperwork for new tenants
- Collecting deposits and rents
- Arranging move-in for tenants
What are my obligations as the property owner?
- Meet all obligations to maintain services for tenants’ full use of property per Nevada Revised Statutes and Landlord Tenant Act.
- Maintain an emergency reserve of $200.00 which will be replenished monthly from collected rents.
- Understand tenant refundable deposits are tenant’s property except in cases of renter default or damage caused by renter holding New Vision Property Management harmless of consequences resulting in tenant action including defaults, damage or liability.
Who will schedule repairs if need at my property?
If any repairs are needed we will immediately send someone to the property in order to inspect the issue.
How does New Vision Property Management screen their tenants?
It is our goal to obtain the highest qualified tenants. New Vision Property Management abides by the Fair Housing Act and does not discriminate against any applicant or tenant based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, handicap or family status.
We search public records for criminal history, felonies, and evictions.
What type of Lease does New Vision Property Management use?
New Vision Property Management uses the GLVAR board forms. We strive to secure a minimum of one-year lease unless otherwise specified or approved by the Owner. At lease signing we will go over the entire lease with the tenant and answer any questions they might have.